Saturday 20 June 2015

Lorde by Robbie Fimmano for Vogue Australia July 2015:

Lorde looks definitely amazing in a protect tale by Robbie Fimmano for the This summer 2015 problem of Fashion Sydney. Designed by Christine Centenera, Lorde would wear outfits from Prada, Givenchy, Prada and Proenza Schouler.
  Here’s Lorde’s must-read quotations from the interview: I’m a big Calvin Klein fan; I’m always referencing a Calvin Klein picture or two in songs movie launches and picture launches. They’re so amazing and awesome.As a younger teenager, I went to a lot of Bob Lynch flms, I study a lot of unusual guides, I liked to go to the art gallery all day. I was that kid. I liked to meet up with individuals mature than me; I didn’t really know what I desired to do. Composing and performing were just a activity. It’s insane going from residing in a nation that seems type of little – and I’d never journeyed, really – then arriving to LA or New You are able to for the frst time, and conference all these individuals outside your number of buddies from secondary university. The globe has extended for me in this amazing way. It’s awesome, and I’m very fortunate that I get to encompass myself with innovative individuals who are brilliant and excellent at what they do.As I get mature and a little bit more relaxed in myself, I’m like: ‘Yeah, I will use that really fairly, elegant outft’, and I’ll experience powerful in that as well. But I do really like an ideal couple of trousers, the best collared clothing, and I use footwear, large footwear. I like Pimples, I like Céline, and often I’ll buy a couple of men’s trousers or whatever. I don’t differentiate in that way


No comments:

Post a Comment