Saturday 13 July 2013

Latest Blossoming Style.

Today’s look was centered around these shoes that have been collecting dust in my closet for the past few weeks. I love them don’t get me wrong, but it takes a bit more thought to style these because of the colors and the texture. I didn’t want to walk around looking like pumpkin during Halloween. So I went through some boxes full of clothes this morning and found this old dress from Forever 21. It must be at least 3 years old because I remember buying it when I use to live in South Central LA. I love the way the shoes look with the dress, though I must admit that the heels are a bit to “chunky” looking because of my height. But you guys know how I am about fashion ‘rules’. Don’t follow them, don’t care about them to an extend.








No comments:

Post a Comment