Friday 23 August 2013

PIRELLI FASHION CALENDAR 2014.

 The popular Pirelli schedule enjoys its Fiftieth birthday with a special 2014 version. Meat Demarchelier and Chris Lindbergh, two of the most popular style and symbol photography lovers, have taken the attractiveness of Helena Christensen, Miranda Kerr, Isabeli Fontana, Alessandra Ambrosio, Karolina Kurkova and Alek Wek. German photographer Chris Lindbergh, who already taken a Pirelli schedule in 1996 and 2002, taken the new images of the 2014 schedule in New You are able to at the Catalina Seaside Team of Long Isle.  France photographer Meat Demarchelier select a studio room place in New You are able to. The 2014 Pirelli schedule will be exposed in Milan on Nov 21, 2013 and sent to 20,000 VIPs on a properly modified list.  I particularly liked the fact that they involved Brazil design Isabeli Fontana and Danish design Helena Christensen (44), who looks as amazing as always. She said: “I did not have any problems taking my outfits off. I have learned to show myself with my body.

















Photos: Courtesy of Patrick Demarchelier and Peter Lindbergh for Pirelli

No comments:

Post a Comment